Thursday, January 10, 2013

A December to Remember

December 2012 brought so many great things.  I'll just go in order.
 

The first grand-baby on the Day side was born! He is adorable and has so much hair. We loved him instantly. Welcome to the family Henry Chatsworth Day! My heart melts every time I see Blake hold him. 



My big brother and best friend married his sweetheart on December 15. It was so nice to be with the whole family again. And since I took so many pictures, I might as well post them all.

Blake and Eden
Ailee and Blake
I couldn't help but post this one where her leg is crossed. She is such a little grown-up.

Marina, Mei Li, Mylee, Eden
Jeremy and Boen
Lance, Jackson, Maika, Kai
Grandpa Howard and Grandpa Amy with all the grandkids. Let's see if I can do this in age order:
Jackson, Maika, Lance, Kai, Devin, Mei Li, Mylee, Marina, Teo, Stephen, Ailee, Boen, Eden, Mi Na, Li Ya. I think that's right...
A beautiful cake for the special day!


Blake and I volunteered to bring this little puppy from Utah to California for some family friends. I'm not much of a dog person, but he was pretty darn cute and sometimes I find myself looking on KSL for puppies...

 

Blake and I celebrated our first Christmas together as a married couple! It was really fun talking about traditions that we wanted to have in our family. I told him I wanted to give each other new PJs every Christmas Eve. He delivered. He doesn't really do PJs, so I gave him some athletic pants instead.


We also celebrated with Blake's mom and siblings. It's nice to be a part of two loving families =).


 I'm vain and want to show off my ribbon skills...

And last but not least, Blake and I ended 2012 by celebrating our first year of marriage together on New Year's Eve.


We checked into the Little America in Salt Lake and took a stroll through City Creek and relaxed for just a few minutes in the hot tub and pool, where we ran into our friends Jordan and Britton. For dinner we headed to the New Yorker and it was delicious. The next morning we relaxed and watched bits of the Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA. It was a great celebration for the both of us and I'm so glad that we have so many more to celebrate.

Looking forward to time and all eternity with you, Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment