Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I brûlée!

Our friends, Adam and Amanda had us over for dinner on Sunday. I offered to bring dessert and was trying to rack up my brain to figure out what I could make. I got a couple le creuset cocottes (doesn't that sound fancy?) from my cousin for my wedding and a creme brûlée set and I decided that putting the two together would be magical. 


 So, I decided to do it! I was super nervous because it's one of those fancy desserts, but it turned out to be pretty easy! I used Alton Brown's recipe. I used vanilla extract instead of real vanilla bean, but I don't think anyone noticed. 


Cute huh?

2 comments:

  1. OH ling! YOu're such a baker! I want to eat those right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so delicious!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete