Wednesday, September 12, 2012

House Hunters: Provo

We weren't sure where we were going to live when we got back to Provo, but I made Blake promise that we wouldn't live in another studio. He kept his promise. We upgraded to a cute little duplex in Provo.


Blake's friend from freshman year called us the day we were flying home to ask if we needed a place to live and we said yes. That night we took a look at the place and signed the next day. They were still in the process of turning it into a duplex and we were skeptical that everything would be finished in time, but we're finally moved in and loving it. We especially love having friends for neighbors. I hope you'll all stop by sometime so we can do some front porch sittin'. 

In an effort to keep me blogging, I decided that I'd post interior pictures in a separate post which will hopefully take place tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment