Sunday, September 16, 2012

Adding to the Family...Room

So, as promised, our living room! This is the only room on the first floor of our apartment, duplex, living place.  It's a nice little space to hang out in. This is where Blake does a lot of his homework. And I know you're all curious as to what is living in that cool tank!


Can you tell yet??


Blake and I have turtles! This here is Dennis. Come over sometime and you can see why we named him Dennis. He is a red-eared slider that I bought from my friend, Alex, for Blake's birthday in April. He is a fatty and is so fun to watch. 


This is Walter aka Wally. He is an African side-necked turtle. When his head goes into his shell, it goes to the side instead of straight back. Side-neck turtle...get it? 


 And this little guy is Sebastian. He is also a red-eared slider. He had a twin, Lucky, but you probably don't want to know what happened to him. 


I never grew up with pets and I was a little skeptical at first, but I'm really starting to love having these little guys in the house. Stop by sometime. They love the attention =).



No comments:

Post a Comment