Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our dayly dose of fruits and veggies

I have always been a good fruit and vegetable eater. Blake does pretty well with them too. I feel like I don't always buy enough fresh produce, but I have found a great solution for us. Bountiful Baskets. A lot of you have probably heard of it, but have you TRIED it? I've known about it for more than a year and finally did it for the first time in early December. I looooove it. Wow...didn't realize I sound like an infomercial but I just thought I'd share how wonderful it is for us and maybe it's something you want to try too!


Some people may not like that you don't know what you're going to get, but I feel like it's Christmas every two weeks and I can't wait to open my present. I also feel like it gives me the opportunity to experiment with new recipes using vegetables I may not be inclined to buy myself. Try it! And if you don't like it you never have to do it again. I'm getting into a routine of getting it every two weeks, but if you like it you can decide how little or often you get it and you're not locked into a subscription or anything. Don't forget to eat your fruits and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment