Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Day

I can't believe I have put off the married blog right of passage for so long! Ever since I graduated in December, I feel like it's been go, go, go. Blake and I went home, got married in the Los Angeles Temple,


went on a honeymoon to Las Vegas


and moved to Washington, D.C. 

This is our first home: 


It's small, but it suits our needs very well. We are located right next to Georgetown which is so fun. Trader Joe's is across the street and we're just a few blocks away from the Metro. I've always had a love-hate relationship with journaling, whether on paper or the web. I have a writer's remorse type thing where I feel like I need to go back track all our adventures so that I don't forget them. So, the next few posts will probably be jumbled up between past and present, like an episode of "Lost." I'll blog about that another time. But, for now we're enjoying being newlyweds in the nation's capital.

1 comment:

  1. finally! so many pictures! im glad your blogging again! its fun to catch up! love u ie ling!

    ReplyDelete