Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

My oh my, I'm 22! I still feel like I did when I turned about 17, but lots of things have changed. I got engaged, graduated, got married, and moved to Washington, D.C. Blake's family really knows how to celebrate birthdays. It involves waking up early, eating cake for breakfast, lots of decorations, and opening presents. My special day was no different. 


I thought it was pretty darn cute that Blake went all out on the decorations. He enlisted the help of our friend, Amanda, to make my BTS cake and it was delicious! My one request on my special day was that he make dinner for me and our friends. (My birthday fell on a Sunday this year, which meant eating in.) He made delicious Filipino food--adobo, rice, and lumpia. It was perfect. We had more cake after dinner and Blake made sure we all wore our party hats =).


Here's to another great year of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment