Sunday, February 15, 2015

I'm 25!!!

Well, I made it to a quarter of a century!! It was a nice relaxing birthday season.  For my actual birthday I got to go out with my brother and sister in law to my one of my favorite places, BJs. We got pizza and pizzookies and it was awesome. I also got my first ever edible arrangement from Blake's dad!



Let me just say that being apart from Blake is the worst. It was a week long and by Friday I was counting down the minutes till he arrived. Blake was gone for my actual birthday but we celebrated it together on Valentine's Day. The day started with presents and birthday cake as usual.



We always open cards first and I thought this was a pretty cute one from the kitties. 


I have school every Saturday so I had to go after breakfast, but Blake picked me up and took me out to lunch at in-n-out, even though he doesn't really like it. He knows it's my favorite place for burgers. 

After school we went downtown and had a delicious dinner at Tresetti's and went to the Gallo Center for the Arts and watched Mamma Mia. It was a really amazing production and so fun to watch. With Blake since he's never seen it. We also bumped into my brother and sister in law at the show. Ha. We had no idea that we were both going to the show. Modesto is a small world. It was a great Valentine's Day and birthday and I'm really excited for this next year!! I'll have to post pictures and commentary on caper next time! Also, Jonathan and his wife are in the hospital at his very moment waiting for their baby girl to be born!!
Can't wait to meet my newest niece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment